News and Updates
Triad Business Journal Recognizes Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Among Largest Life Science and Veteran Owned Companies
Greensboro, NC (March 9, 2022) – The Triad Business Journal has recognized Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) as one of the top twenty-five largest life science firms as well as the third largest veteran owned...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Partners with Alltests Clinical Solutions, LLC to Distribute ACON Laboratories Flowflex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test
Greensboro, NC (December 22, 2021) – Veteran owned Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) announced it has teamed up with New Jersey-based Alltests Clinical Solutions, LLC (Alltests), an authorized distributor, to distribute the Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen...
Originally published June 6, 2012. Vice President Joe Biden spoke Wednesday at Wake Forest Biotech Place in Winston-Salem, encouraging scientific research and highlighting the type of job creation needed in a changing economy. Biden spoke...
FDA Emergency Use Authorization Reissued to Allow Fingerstick Blood Samples GREENSBORO, NC — (September 30, 2020) — The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that it has authorized the first antibody test intended for...
Diagnostics Company Partners with Manufacturers to Bring Desperately Needed Molecular and Antibody Test Kits and Supplies to Market During the Pandemic GREENSBORO, NC — (July 28, 2020) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative...
First Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer to offer a Moderately Complex Norfentanyl Test GREENSBORO, NC — (March 17, 2020) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative leader in clinical diagnostics and drug screening, has received...
Reagent Aids in Diagnosis of Myocardial Infarction and Liver Disease GREENSBORO, NC — (November 11, 2019) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative leader in clinical diagnostics, announces a new addition to its menu...
Maness Veteran Medical (MVM), proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), led by veteran and amputee Johnathan Maness, is proud to announce their strategic partnership with veteran-owned Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. MVM spends a tremendous amount of time...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) has recently added three moderately complex reagents to their already extensive menu of tests for the CLC800 and the CLC1600 clinical chemistry analyzers. The CLC800 is Carolina Liquid Chemistries’ cost-effective...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) offers clinical chemistry analyzers of all types and sizes. Ranging from benchtop to high throughput floor models, CLC has analyzers for nearly any laboratory. Recently, the 24-year-old corporation added a...
- Drug Screening Assays Now Available on the Diazyme DZ-Lite™ c270 Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer
- The Mission of Our Newsletter
- First Ever Point-of-Care Instrument to Test for Fentanyl Receives FDA Clearance
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Wins Summary Judgment, Defeating False Claim Act Allegation
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. and Diazyme Laboratories, Inc. Announce Partnership Expanding Test Menu on the Diazyme DZ-Lite™ c270 Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer, Adding 25 New Assays Totaling Over 45 CLIA Categorized Assays
- View All Products
- Floor Model Chemistry Analyzers
- Benchtop Chemistry Analyzers
- Reagents for Chemistry Analyzers
- Fentanyl Urine Detection Kit on CLC RYAN Analyzer
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tests
- POC & Rapid Diagnostic Tests
- Infectious Disease Rapid Tests
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Veterinary Analyzers
- Warehouse Clearance
- Service, Tech Support, Customer Training
- For Customers