News and Updates
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Opens Demonstration Centers
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) offers clinical chemistry analyzers of all types and sizes. Ranging from benchtop to high throughput floor models, CLC has analyzers for nearly any laboratory. Recently, the 24-year-old corporation added a new way for customers to view and inspect their selection of analyzers.
CLC is excited to announce the launch of two demonstration centers, one at its new headquarters in Greensboro, NC, and the other at the company’s founding location in Brea, California. Laboratories looking for a chemistry analyzer can now visit a demonstration center on either the East coast or the West coast to view analyzer options. Here, labs can view first-hand CLC’s analyzers, operate its software, run tests and compare each model to determine which is best for their needs.
These centers give customers an opportunity to meet the service team that is responsible for installation and training. Each location will give customers a hands-on experience through on-site demonstrations. Six analyzers are available for demos: three benchtops (the EasyRA®, DZ-Lite™ and CLC480) and three floor analyzers (CLC800, CLC1600, and CLC6410). CLC also offers a variety of refurbished equipment such as the Olympus AU series.
To schedule a visit to either center, call 877-722-8910.
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Now Offers K-ASSAY® CLIA Moderate Complexity Microalbumin Reagent for Use on the Medica EasyRA® Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer
- CLC Newsletter – Nov 2023
- Drug Screening Assays Now Available on the Diazyme DZ-Lite™ c270 Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer
- The Mission of Our Newsletter
- First Ever Point-of-Care Instrument to Test for Fentanyl Receives FDA Clearance
- View All Products
- Floor Model Chemistry Analyzers
- Benchtop Chemistry Analyzers
- Reagents for Chemistry Analyzers
- Fentanyl Urine Detection Kit on CLC RYAN Analyzer
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tests
- POC & Rapid Diagnostic Tests
- Infectious Disease Rapid Tests
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Veterinary Analyzers
- Warehouse Clearance
- Service, Tech Support, Customer Training
- For Customers