The CLC800 biochemistry analyzer, a member of the CLC6410 family of instruments, provides cost-effective testing for small and mid-sized laboratories. This sleek floor model fits in limited spaces to seamlessly become an integral part of your laboratory, increase productivity and provide better results. The CLC800 chemistry analyzer is quiet, small, fast and economical.
The CLC800 biochemistry analyzer is an exceptional choice for laboratories and clinical laboratories located in large group practices, clinics, small to mid-size hospitals, or research facilities seeking a mid-volume clinical chemistry analyzer. With the ability to process up to 400 photometric chemistry tests per hour, up to 800 tests per hour with electrolyte testing, and allowing for bar-coded sample tubes, the CLC800 gives your organization the tools to get test results quickly and efficiently.
CLC800 Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Fast Facts
- Discrete, random access, batch and stat
- Up to 400 T/H for photometric tests; 800 T/H with ISE
- Bar-coded sample tubes
- Bar-coded liquid ready-to-use reagents (most assays)
- Extensive reagent test menu
- Accommodates one-part, two-part, and up to four-part reagents
- Exemplary after-sale support
- Excellent for clinical laboratories located in mid-size group practices, small hospitals or reference and research laboratories
- Cost-effective service contracts
- Validation assistance and pre-site installation checklist
- No charge hotline phone support
Advanced Photometric System
An advanced photometric system and a sample/reagent pipetting mechanism provide high levels of accuracy for your laboratory.
Multiple Reagent Options
The CLC800 chemistry analyzer includes two reagent compartments, 88 reagent positions, and 2 other positions for eliminating off-line sample pre-treatment. One-part, two-part, and up to four-part reagents can be used.
Refrigerated Sample Wheel
A multi-function refrigerated sample wheel offers 115 sample positions and supports various tubes and sample cups.
Double Stirring Mechanism
Two standalone stirrers produce accurate results; these stirrers, coated with Teflon, avoid liquid suspension and reduce cross-contamination.
Robust calibration functionality enables automatic calibration and nine selectable calibration curves. QC is available with Westgard multirules, the Levy-Jenning chart, and a cumulative summary.
Pre-site surveys, installation, customer training, validation assistance and free technical support from a hotline all come with your CLC800 purchase. You’ll get ongoing support to ensure you get the most out of your new chemistry analyzer.
CLIA Categorized Moderate Complexity Reagents for use on the CLC800 Biochemistry Analyzer
- ALB (Albumin) reagent
- ALP (Alkaline Phosphatase) reagent
- ALT (Alanine Transaminase) reagent
- AMY (Amylase) reagent
- APO A1 (Apolipoprotein A1) reagent
- APO B (Apolipoprotein B) reagent
- AST (Aspartate Transaminase) reagent
- Bilirubin, Direct – DBIL reagent
- Bilirubin, Total – TBIL reagent
- BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) reagent
- CA (Calcium) reagent
- Chloride (ISE) reagent
- Chloride (Photometric) reagent
- CHOL (Cholesterol) reagent
- CK (Creatine Kinase) reagent
- CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) w/cal reagent
- CREA (Creatinine) reagent
- CRPhsWR reagent
- GGT (Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase) reagent
- GLU (Glucose) reagent
- HDLD w/cal reagent
- LDH (Lactate Dehydrogenase) reagent
- LDLD w/cal reagent
- LIP (Lipase) w/cal reagent
- PHOS (Phosphorus) reagent
- Potassium (ISE) reagent
- Potassium (Photometric) reagent
- Sodium (ISE) reagent
- Sodium (Photometric) reagent
- TP (Total Protein) reagent
- TRIG (Triglycerides) reagent
- URIC (Uric Acid) reagent
Order the CLC800 biochemistry analyzer from Carolina Liquid Chemistries. Call 877-722-8910.
Carolina Liquid Chemistries markets chemistry analyzers and over 100 different general chemistry and toxicology (urine drug screen) reagents. Clinical laboratories of all sizes use our products, from space-saving benchtop chemistry analyzers to powerful high-volume modular chemistry analyzers. We also provide reagents, support, and service on Olympus, Beckman Synchron, BiOLiS 24i, EasyRA, DZ-Lite c270, and Carolina Liquid Chemistries-branded chemistry analyzers.
For more information about our clinical chemistry analyzers or reagents, contact us today.