The CLC800 chemistry analyzer, a member of the CLC6410 Family of Instruments, provides cost-effective testing for small- and mid-sized laboratories. This sleek floor model fits in limited spaces to seamlessly become an integral part of your laboratory, increase productivity and provide better results. The CLC800 is quiet, small, fast and economical.
The CLC800 chemistry analyzer is an exceptional choice for laboratories and clinical laboratories located in large group practices, clinics, or small to mid-size hospitals seeking a mid-volume clinical chemistry analyzer. With the ability to process up to 400 photometric chemistry tests per hour and bar-coded sample tubes, the CLC800 gives your organization the tools to get test results quickly and efficiently.
- Discrete, random access, batch and stat
- Up to 400 T/H for photometric tests; 800 T/H with ISE
- Bar-coded sample tubes
- Bar-coded liquid ready-to-use reagents (most assays)
- Accommodates one-part, two-part, and up to four part reagents
- Exemplary after-sale support
- Excellent for clinical laboratories located in mid-size group practices, small hospitals or reference laboratory
- Cost-effective Service Contracts
- Validation Assistance and Pre-site Installation Checklist
- No Charge Hotline Phone Support
CLIA Categorized Moderate Complexity Reagents for use on the CLC800
- ALB (Albumin)
- ALP (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- ALT (Alanine Transaminase)
- AMY (Amylase)
- APO A1 (Apolipoprotein A1)
- APO B (Apolipoprotein B)
- AST (Aspartate Transaminase)
- Bilirubin, Direct – DBIL
- Bilirubin, Total – TBIL
- BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen)
- CA (Calcium)
- Chloride (ISE)
- Chloride (Photometric)
- CHOL (Cholesterol)
- CK (Creatine Kinase)
- CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) w/cal
- CREA (Creatinine)
- GGT (Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase)
- GLU (Glucose)
- HDLD w/cal
- LDH (Lactate Dehydrogenase)
- LDLD w/cal
- LIP (Lipase) w/cal
- PHOS (Phosphorus)
- Potassium (ISE)
- Potassium (Photometric)
- Sodium (ISE)
- Sodium (Photometric)
- TP (Total Protein)
- TRIG (Triglycerides)
- URIC (Uric Acid)
Advanced Photometric System
An advanced photometric system and a sample/reagent pipetting mechanism provide high levels of accuracy for your laboratory.
Multiple Reagent Options
The CLC800 includes two reagent compartments, 88 reagent positions and 2 other positions for eliminating off-line sample pre-treatment. One part, two part and up to four part reagents can be used.
Refrigerated Sample Wheel
A multi-function refrigerated sample wheel offers 115 sample positions and supports various tubes and sample cups.
Two stand-alone stirrers produce accurate results; these stirrers, coated with Teflon, avoid liquid suspension and reduce cross contamination.
Robust calibration functionality enable automatic calibration and nine selectable calibration curves. QC is available with Westgard multi rules, the Levy-Jenning chart and cumulative summary.
Pre-site surveys, installation, customer training, validation assistance and free support from a hotline all come with your CLC800 purchase. You’ll get ongoing support to ensure you get the most out of your new chemistry analyzer.