Fully automated benchtop open system clinical chemistry analyzer
The DZ-Lite c270 is an advanced benchtop clinical chemistry analyzer with a menu of FDA-cleared, moderately complex, and innovative assays made for clinical laboratories of all sizes.
The DZ-Lite c270 benchtop clinical chemistry analyzer is made for clinical laboratories of all sizes. The efficient, compact size is especially excellent for all small to medium-sized spaces.
This biochemistry analyzer comes with installation, training and validation assistance.
The DZ-Lite c270 is reliable, innovative, and supports 1, 2, 3, and 4-part reagent assays. This compact clinical chemistry analyzer has a throughput of up to 270 tests per hour and an extensive, innovative assay menu. All assays shown are CLIA categorized.
- Human Kappa Free Light Chain reagent
- Human Lambda Free Light Chain reagent
- LDL-Cholesterol reagent
- HDL-Cholesterol reagent
- Lipoprotein (a) reagent
- Apolipoprotein A-1 reagent
- Apolipoprotein B reagent
- Myoglobin R1 (bulk) reagent
- Myoglobin R2 (bulk) reagent
- Homocysteine 2 reagent
- PLAC® test for Lp-PLA2 activity reagent
- D-Dimer reagent
- Glycated Serum Protein reagent
- 1,5-Anhydroglucitol (1,5-AG) reagent
- Direct Enzymatic HbA1c reagent
- Direct HbA1c assay (enzymatic, on-board lysis) reagent
- Enzymatic Potassium reagent
- Enzymatic Sodium reagent
- Enzymatic Lithium reagent
- Carbon Dioxide Enzymatic reagent
- Chloride (Photometric) reagent
- hsCRP reagent
- Total Bile Acids reagent
Renal / Pancreatic Markers
- Creatinine liquid reagent
- LIP (Lipase) w/cal reagent
- Cystatin C reagent
- Procalcitonin (PCT) reagent
- EZ Vitamin D reagent
- ALB (Albumin) reagent
- ALP (Alkaline Phosphate) reagent
- ALT (Alanine Aminotransferase) reagent
- AMY (Amylase) reagent
- AST (Aspartate Aminotransferase) reagent
- BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) reagent
- CA (Calcium) reagent
- CHOL (Cholesterol) reagent
- CK (Creatine Kinase) reagent
- TBIL (Total Bilirubin) reagent
- DBIL (Direct Bilirubin) reagent
- GGT (Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase) reagent
- GLU (Glucose) reagent
- IRON (Iron) w/cal reagent
- LDH (Lactate Dehydrogenase) reagent
- LIP (Lipase) w/cal reagent
- PHOS (Phosphorus) reagent
- TP (Total Protein) reagent
- TRIG (Triglycerides) reagent
- URIC (Uric Acid) reagent
Order the DZ-Lite c270 benchtop chemistry analyzer from Carolina Liquid Chemistries. Call 877-722-8910.
Carolina Liquid Chemistries markets chemistry analyzers and over 100 different general chemistry and toxicology (urine drug screen) reagents. Clinical laboratories of all sizes use our products, from space-saving benchtop chemistry analyzers to powerful high-volume modular chemistry analyzers. We also provide reagents, support, and service on Olympus, Beckman Synchron, BiOLiS 24i, EasyRA, DZ-Lite c270, and Carolina Liquid Chemistries-branded chemistry analyzers.
For more information about our clinical chemistry analyzers or reagents, contact us today.