First-class toxicology (urine drug testing) reagents
If you have a toxicology, pain management, addiction medicine or forensic laboratory, or you’re thinking about starting one, the quality and accuracy of the drug testing reagents used on your clinical chemistry analyzer could be the most important decision you make.
Timely and accurate results can save lives.
The Carolina Liquid Chemistries (CLC) technical team works extremely hard to select and provide first class options for toxicology reagents. Best of all, our knowledgeable technical team made up of engineers, laboratory technologists, and scientists offers our valuable customers validation assistance and hotline support.
Carolina Liquid Chemistries offers:
- An extensive menu of toxicology/urine drug screen reagents for clinical chemistry analyzers
- Easy and affordable urine drug testing designed to work with your laboratory’s budget
Urine Drug Screen Reagents
Our test menu includes:
- 6-AM reagent
- Alcohol (ETOH) reagent
- Amphetamine (AMPH) reagent
- Barbiturate (BARB) reagent
- Benzodiazpine (BENZ) reagent
- Buprenorphine (BUPR) reagent
- Cannabinoid (THC) reagent
- Cocaine (COCM) reagent
- Methadone Metabolites (EDDP) reagent
- Cotinine Assay reagent
- Ecstasy (XTSY) reagent
- Fentanyl (Norfentanyl) reagent
- Hydrocodone reagent
- Methadone (METD) reagent
- Methamphetamine (METH) reagent
- Opiate (OP) reagent
- Oxycodone (OXY) reagent
- Phencyclidine (PCP) reagent
- Propoxyphene (PROX) reagent
- Sefria™ Fentanyl reagent
- Tramadol (TRAM) reagent
- Tricyclics (TCA) reagent
Tests for Adulterants
Carolina Liquid Chemistries also provides adulterants to include:
- Chromate (CRO) reagent
- Urine Creatinine (UCREA) reagent
- Nitrite (NIT) reagent
- Oxidants (OX) reagent
- pH reagent
- Specific Gravity (SG) reagent
- Synthetic Urine reagent
Order reagents and clinical chemistry analyzers from Carolina Liquid Chemistries. Call 877-722-8910.
Carolina Liquid Chemistries markets chemistry analyzers and over 100 different general chemistry and toxicology (urine drug screen) reagents. Clinical laboratories of all sizes use our products, from space-saving benchtop chemistry analyzers to powerful high-volume modular chemistry analyzers. We also provide reagents, support, and service on Olympus, Beckman Synchron, BiOLiS 24i, EasyRA, DZ-Lite c270, and Carolina Liquid Chemistries-branded chemistry analyzers.
For more information about our clinical chemistry analyzers or reagents, contact us today.