The CLC1600, a member of the CLC6410 Family of Instruments, is a powerful, high-volume chemistry analyzer perfect for both mid-size and large clinical labs. The CLC1600 offers you peace of mind with its reliable, up-to-date software, micro-electronics, fluidics and robust hardware. The efficient design increases productivity and provides better results, and is matched with the outstanding customer support and service that are the hallmarks of Carolina Liquid Chemistries.
The CLC1600 features precise results, uses less reagent and requires less maintenance than comparable products. It uses an advanced photometric system and anti-ambient light interference control system to ensure precise results. The holographic concave flat field grating uses technology that leads to less reagent waste. Its high-efficient rinsing system results in a carryover contamination rate of ≤ 0.1%.
- Discrete, random access, batch and stat
- Up to 900 photometric tests per hour, 1200 tests with ISE Bar-coded sample tubes and reagents
- Bar-coded ready-to-use reagents (most assays)
- Accommodates one-part, two-part, and up to four part reagents
- Exemplary after-sale support and validation assistance
- Excellent for clinical laboratories located in large clinics, hospitals or reference laboratories of all sizes
- Cost-effective Service Contracts
- Validation Assistance and Pre-site Installation Checklist
- No Charge Hotline Phone Support
CLIA Categorized Moderate Complexity Reagents for use on the CLC1600
- ALB (Albumin)
- ALP (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- ALT (Alanine Transaminase)
- AMY (Amylase)
- APO A1 (Apolipoprotein A1)
- APO B (Apolipoprotein B)
- AST (Aspartate Transaminase)
- Bilirubin, Direct – DBIL
- Bilirubin, Total – TBIL
- BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen)
- CA (Calcium)
- Chloride (ISE)
- Chloride (Photometric)
- CHOL (Cholesterol)
- CK (Creatine Kinase)
- CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) w/cal
- CREA (Creatinine)
- GGT (Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase)
- GLU (Glucose)
- HDLD w/cal
- LDH (Lactate Dehydrogenase)
- LDLD w/cal
- LIP (Lipase) w/cal
- PHOS (Phosphorus)
- Potassium (ISE)
- Potassium (Photometric)
- Sodium (ISE)
- Sodium (Photometric)
- TP (Total Protein)
- TRIG (Triglycerides)
- URIC (Uric Acid)
Pre-site surveys, installation, customer training, validation assistance and free support from a hotline all come with your CLC1600 purchase. You’ll get ongoing support to ensure you get the most out of your new chemistry analyzer.
A powerful operating system boasts a range of characteristics, including built-in troubleshooting guides, real-time online technical support, user friendly interfaces and report customization capabilities.
Robust calibration functionality enable automatic calibration and nine selectable calibration curves. QC is available with Westgard multi rules, the Levy-Jenning chart and cumulative summary.
Advanced QC Functions
Advanced calibration and QC functions give you the benefits of having: explanation for out-of-range QC; operator calibration overviews; calibration tracking capabilities and linear and non-linear calibration.
The CLC1600’s barcode scanning functions enable you to use automatic sample barcoding to enduring positive sample identifications. The barcoded reagents lead to fast and accurate reagent loading and tracking.