- First ever FDA cleared and CLIA categorized point-of-care fentanyl test
- Next-generation qualitative screen
- Cutoff concentration as low as 1.0 ng/mL, specific to active parent compound
- Results in < 6 minutes
- Produces a printout, a chartable result that is interfaceable
- For use in laboratory or at the point-of-care
- Automated results, eliminate human subjectivity in interpretation
- Compact and portable
The CLC Fentanyl Urine Detection Kit (25 tests/kit) includes:
- 25 fentanyl urine detect test cards
- 25 droppers
- 1 ID chip
The Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Fentanyl Urine Detection Kit is a fluorescence immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of fentanyl in human urine at a cutoff concentration of 1.0 ng/mL. The assay is intended for use with Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Immunofluorescence Analyzer RYAN. Refer to the instructions for use for detailed information.
The Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Immunofluorescence Analyzer RYAN is a portable fluorescence instrument for use with the Fentanyl Urine Detection Kit. This analyzer can be used in a laboratory or in a point-of-care setting.