News and Updates
The latest news and updates about Carolina Liquid Chemistries.
CLC Now Offers Aldolase Assay for Use on Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
Reagent Aids in Diagnosis of Myocardial Infarction and Liver Disease
GREENSBORO, NC — (November 11, 2019) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative leader in clinical diagnostics, announces a new addition to its menu of reagents: the Aldolase Reagent Pack for use on clinical chemistry analyzers. Serum Aldolase is one of the principal diagnostic aids for muscle disease. It is also a diagnostic tool for myocardial infarction and liver disease. The new Aldolase assay has been developed for the quantitative determination of Aldolase in serum. The ready-to-use liquid reagent, a modified Pinto method, is formulated to eliminate interference from pyruvates. Open stability is 30 days if stored at 2 – 8ºC. CLC also offers controls and calibrators for this assay.
The ready-to-use liquid reagent is designed for use on a wide variety of clinical chemistry analyzers. Application sheets are available for, but not limited to, the Bayer ADVIA 1650, Beckman CX 7, Cobas Mira, Dimension RXL, Hitachi 717 Aldolase, Olympus AU 400, 600, 640, 2700, 5400, and Olympus B, and the CLC Family of Clinical Chemistry Analyzers.
“We’re excited about adding this new assay to our comprehensive reagent menu,” says Patti Shugart, chief operating officer of Carolina Liquid Chemistries.
To learn more about CLC’s comprehensive menu of chemistry and immunoassay assays, visit https://www.carolinachemistries.com/products/chemistry-reagents/
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Helps to Alleviate Supply Chain Issues by Offering Photometric Electrolyte Test Kits
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp.’s Brea, CA Production Facility Honored by Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp.
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Expands Offering to Veterinary Market with New Seamaty Portable Veterinary Automated Chemistry Analyzer
- Two North Carolina Firms Team Up to Provide FDA-Cleared, USA-Made Surgical Masks to Healthcare Providers
- Triad Business Journal Recognizes Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Among Largest Life Science and Veteran Owned Companies
- View All Products
- Brochures and Resources
- Floor Model Chemistry Analyzers
- Benchtop Chemistry Analyzers
- Reagents for Chemistry Analyzers
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tests
- Nucleic Acid Extraction Instruments
- Real-Time PCR Instruments
- Infectious Disease QC Material
- POC & Rapid Diagnostic Tests
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) Products
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Veterinary Analyzers
- Warehouse Clearance
- Service, Tech Support, Customer Training
- For Customers