News and Updates
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Helps to Alleviate Supply Chain Issues by Offering Photometric Electrolyte Test Kits
Greensboro, NC (April 15, 2022) – Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. now offers photometric chloride, potassium, and sodium electrolyte blood test kits for use on the CLC Family of clinical chemistry analyzers: the CLC6410, CLC1600, and...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp.’s Brea, CA Production Facility Honored by Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp.
Greensboro, NC (March 22, 2022) – Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. (Spectrum Chemical), a leading global provider of fine chemicals, lab equipment, and supplies serving more than 120 industries, has selected Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC)...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Partners with Alltests Clinical Solutions, LLC to Distribute ACON Laboratories Flowflex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test
Greensboro, NC (December 22, 2021) – Veteran owned Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) announced it has teamed up with New Jersey-based Alltests Clinical Solutions, LLC (Alltests), an authorized distributor, to distribute the Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Certified as Veteran Owned Small Business Helping Facilities Meet Their Diversity Purchasing Goals
GREENSBORO, NC — Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) announces it has received certification as a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) and been added to the Vendor Information Pages (VIP) through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs...
GREENSBORO, NC — (October 5, 2021) – Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. has introduced a new line of laboratory water systems to the USA market. The water system is offered in two models for compatibility with...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Engages the Veterinary Market by Offering the Seamaty Veterinary Automated Chemistry Analyzer
GREENSBORO, NC — (March 17, 2021) – Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. now offers the Seamaty SMT-120V Veterinary Automated Biochemistry Analyzer. Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. has provided products for over 25 years to service the various...
Greensboro North Carolina Company’s Dedication to Ensuring Laboratories have COVID-19 Supplies Now Offers One-Stop-Shop for PCR Instruments, Extraction Systems and Kits, POC COVID-19 Test Kits, and Supplies.
Greensboro-based, Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) has been tirelessly working since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak to provide high-quality testing kits and instruments to healthcare providers and laboratories as quickly as possible. Continuing with...
Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Has Utility in Multiple Laboratory Settings and During COVID-19 Crisis with its Small Size and Vast Menu
The Medica EasyRA® benchtop clinical chemistry analyzer, distributed and serviced by Greensboro-based company, Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC), allows healthcare providers to test routine blood chemistries to include metabolic panels, liver enzymes, kidney function tests,...
FDA Emergency Use Authorization Reissued to Allow Fingerstick Blood Samples GREENSBORO, NC — (September 30, 2020) — The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that it has authorized the first antibody test intended for...
Diagnostics Company Partners with Manufacturers to Bring Desperately Needed Molecular and Antibody Test Kits and Supplies to Market During the Pandemic GREENSBORO, NC — (July 28, 2020) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative...
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Helps to Alleviate Supply Chain Issues by Offering Photometric Electrolyte Test Kits
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp.’s Brea, CA Production Facility Honored by Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp.
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Expands Offering to Veterinary Market with New Seamaty Portable Veterinary Automated Chemistry Analyzer
- Two North Carolina Firms Team Up to Provide FDA-Cleared, USA-Made Surgical Masks to Healthcare Providers
- Triad Business Journal Recognizes Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Among Largest Life Science and Veteran Owned Companies
- View All Products
- Brochures and Resources
- Floor Model Chemistry Analyzers
- Benchtop Chemistry Analyzers
- Reagents for Chemistry Analyzers
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tests
- Nucleic Acid Extraction Instruments
- Real-Time PCR Instruments
- Infectious Disease QC Material
- POC & Rapid Diagnostic Tests
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) Products
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Veterinary Analyzers
- Warehouse Clearance
- Service, Tech Support, Customer Training
- For Customers