News and Updates
First Ever Point-of-Care Instrument to Test for Fentanyl Receives FDA Clearance
Greensboro, NC (March 8, 2023) – Shenzhen Superbio Technology Co., LTD. (Superbio) has received clearance from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on the first ever point-of-care instrument intended for qualitative detection of fentanyl in...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. and Diazyme Laboratories, Inc. Announce Partnership Expanding Test Menu on the Diazyme DZ-Lite™ c270 Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer, Adding 25 New Assays Totaling Over 50 CLIA Categorized Assays
GREENSBORO, NC — (Jan. 20, 2023) – Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) and Diazyme Laboratories, Inc. (Diazyme) announce a partnership to expand the test menu on the Diazyme DZ-Lite™ c270 benchtop clinical chemistry analyzer. Diazyme,...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Partners with Alltests Clinical Solutions, LLC to Distribute ACON Laboratories Flowflex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test
Greensboro, NC (December 22, 2021) – Veteran owned Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) announced it has teamed up with New Jersey-based Alltests Clinical Solutions, LLC (Alltests), an authorized distributor, to distribute the Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen...
First Point-of-Care (POC) COVID-19 Antibody Test Now Available from Carolina Liquid Chemistries
FDA Emergency Use Authorization Reissued to Allow Fingerstick Blood Samples GREENSBORO, NC — (September 30, 2020) — The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that it has authorized the first antibody test intended for...
COVID-19 Test Kits Offered by Carolina Liquid Chemistries Granted FDA Emergency Use Authorization
Diagnostics Company Partners with Manufacturers to Bring Desperately Needed Molecular and Antibody Test Kits and Supplies to Market During the Pandemic GREENSBORO, NC — (July 28, 2020) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Launches Fentanyl Test
First Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer to offer a Moderately Complex Norfentanyl Test GREENSBORO, NC — (March 17, 2020) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative leader in clinical diagnostics and drug screening, has received...
CLC Now Offers Aldolase Assay for Use on Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
Reagent Aids in Diagnosis of Myocardial Infarction and Liver Disease GREENSBORO, NC — (November 11, 2019) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative leader in clinical diagnostics, announces a new addition to its menu...
APO A1, APO B and Rheumatoid Factor added to the CLC800 & CLC 1600 Test Menu
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) has recently added three moderately complex reagents to their already extensive menu of tests for the CLC800 and the CLC1600 clinical chemistry analyzers. The CLC800 is Carolina Liquid Chemistries’ cost-effective...
CLC Markets Test to Aid in Predicting Coronary Heart Disease
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) recently added the PLAC® test to their extensive menu of reagents for use on chemistry analyzers. The PLAC Test is an enzyme assay for the in vitro quantitative determination of...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Successfully Launches High-Speed Benchtop Analyzer
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp., known for its clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents, announces the successful launch of Medica Corporation’s high-speed benchtop analyzer, the EasyRA®. The refreshed EasyRA clinical chemistry analyzer now offers double the throughput,...
- First Ever Point-of-Care Instrument to Test for Fentanyl Receives FDA Clearance
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Wins Summary Judgment, Defeating False Claim Act Allegation
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. and Diazyme Laboratories, Inc. Announce Partnership Expanding Test Menu on the Diazyme DZ-Lite™ c270 Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer, Adding 25 New Assays Totaling Over 50 CLIA Categorized Assays
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Helps to Alleviate Supply Chain Issues by Offering Photometric Electrolyte Test Kits
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp.’s Brea, CA Production Facility Honored by Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp.
- View All Products
- Floor Model Chemistry Analyzers
- Benchtop Chemistry Analyzers
- Reagents for Chemistry Analyzers
- Fentanyl Urine Detection Kit on CLC RYAN Analyzer
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tests
- POC & Rapid Diagnostic Tests
- Infectious Disease Rapid Tests
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Veterinary Analyzers
- Warehouse Clearance
- Service, Tech Support, Customer Training
- For Customers