News and Updates
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Partners with Alltests Clinical Solutions, LLC to Distribute ACON Laboratories Flowflex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test
Greensboro, NC (December 22, 2021) – Veteran owned Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) announced it has teamed up with New Jersey-based Alltests Clinical Solutions, LLC (Alltests), an authorized distributor, to distribute the Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen...
FDA Emergency Use Authorization Reissued to Allow Fingerstick Blood Samples GREENSBORO, NC — (September 30, 2020) — The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that it has authorized the first antibody test intended for...
Diagnostics Company Partners with Manufacturers to Bring Desperately Needed Molecular and Antibody Test Kits and Supplies to Market During the Pandemic GREENSBORO, NC — (July 28, 2020) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative...
First Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer to offer a Moderately Complex Norfentanyl Test GREENSBORO, NC — (March 17, 2020) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative leader in clinical diagnostics and drug screening, has received...
Reagent Aids in Diagnosis of Myocardial Infarction and Liver Disease GREENSBORO, NC — (November 11, 2019) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative leader in clinical diagnostics, announces a new addition to its menu...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) has recently added three moderately complex reagents to their already extensive menu of tests for the CLC800 and the CLC1600 clinical chemistry analyzers. The CLC800 is Carolina Liquid Chemistries’ cost-effective...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) recently added the PLAC® test to their extensive menu of reagents for use on chemistry analyzers. The PLAC Test is an enzyme assay for the in vitro quantitative determination of...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp., known for its clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents, announces the successful launch of Medica Corporation’s high-speed benchtop analyzer, the EasyRA®. The refreshed EasyRA clinical chemistry analyzer now offers double the throughput,...
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Helps to Alleviate Supply Chain Issues by Offering Photometric Electrolyte Test Kits
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp.’s Brea, CA Production Facility Honored by Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp.
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Expands Offering to Veterinary Market with New Seamaty Portable Veterinary Automated Chemistry Analyzer
- Two North Carolina Firms Team Up to Provide FDA-Cleared, USA-Made Surgical Masks to Healthcare Providers
- Triad Business Journal Recognizes Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Among Largest Life Science and Veteran Owned Companies
- View All Products
- Brochures and Resources
- Floor Model Chemistry Analyzers
- Benchtop Chemistry Analyzers
- Reagents for Chemistry Analyzers
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tests
- Nucleic Acid Extraction Instruments
- Real-Time PCR Instruments
- Infectious Disease QC Material
- POC & Rapid Diagnostic Tests
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) Products
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Veterinary Analyzers
- Warehouse Clearance
- Service, Tech Support, Customer Training
- For Customers