News and Updates
Diagnostics Company Partners with Manufacturers to Bring Desperately Needed Molecular and Antibody Test Kits and Supplies to Market During the Pandemic GREENSBORO, NC — (July 28, 2020) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative...
A study by the Department of Pathology at UC San Diego Health on the Diazyme SARS-CoV-2 IgM and IgG serology assays was accepted in the Journal of Applied Laboratory Medicine and demonstrates independent performance validation....
First Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer to offer a Moderately Complex Norfentanyl Test GREENSBORO, NC — (March 17, 2020) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative leader in clinical diagnostics and drug screening, has received...
Reagent Aids in Diagnosis of Myocardial Infarction and Liver Disease GREENSBORO, NC — (November 11, 2019) — Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. (CLC), an innovative leader in clinical diagnostics, announces a new addition to its menu...
Maness Veteran Medical (MVM), proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), led by veteran and amputee Johnathan Maness, is proud to announce their strategic partnership with veteran-owned Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. MVM spends a tremendous amount of time...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) has recently added three moderately complex reagents to their already extensive menu of tests for the CLC800 and the CLC1600 clinical chemistry analyzers. The CLC800 is Carolina Liquid Chemistries’ cost-effective...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) offers clinical chemistry analyzers of all types and sizes. Ranging from benchtop to high throughput floor models, CLC has analyzers for nearly any laboratory. Recently, the 24-year-old corporation added a...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) recently added the PLAC® test to their extensive menu of reagents for use on chemistry analyzers. The PLAC Test is an enzyme assay for the in vitro quantitative determination of...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries is excited to announce that we will be attending the 70th annual AACC Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo from July 31 – August 2. We will be promoting the EasyRA high-speed...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC), also known as The Reagent Company, has been providing chemistry reagents to clinical laboratories for over 25 years. CLC recently has added to their menu the EZ Vitamin D assay....
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Now Offers K-ASSAY® CLIA Moderate Complexity Microalbumin Reagent for Use on the Medica EasyRA® Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer
- CLC Newsletter – Nov 2023
- Drug Screening Assays Now Available on the Diazyme DZ-Lite™ c270 Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer
- The Mission of Our Newsletter
- First Ever Point-of-Care Instrument to Test for Fentanyl Receives FDA Clearance
- View All Products
- Floor Model Chemistry Analyzers
- Benchtop Chemistry Analyzers
- Reagents for Chemistry Analyzers
- Fentanyl Urine Detection Kit on CLC RYAN Analyzer
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tests
- POC & Rapid Diagnostic Tests
- Infectious Disease Rapid Tests
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Veterinary Analyzers
- Warehouse Clearance
- Service, Tech Support, Customer Training
- For Customers