News and Updates
SDVOSB Maness Veteran Medical Partners with Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp.
Maness Veteran Medical (MVM), proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), led by veteran and amputee Johnathan Maness, is proud to announce their strategic partnership with veteran-owned Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. MVM spends a tremendous amount of time...
APO A1, APO B and Rheumatoid Factor added to the CLC800 & CLC 1600 Test Menu
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) has recently added three moderately complex reagents to their already extensive menu of tests for the CLC800 and the CLC1600 clinical chemistry analyzers. The CLC800 is Carolina Liquid Chemistries’ cost-effective...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Opens Demonstration Centers
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) offers clinical chemistry analyzers of all types and sizes. Ranging from benchtop to high throughput floor models, CLC has analyzers for nearly any laboratory. Recently, the 24-year-old corporation added a...
CLC Markets Test to Aid in Predicting Coronary Heart Disease
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) recently added the PLAC® test to their extensive menu of reagents for use on chemistry analyzers. The PLAC Test is an enzyme assay for the in vitro quantitative determination of...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. to Attend 70th Annual AACC 2018
Carolina Liquid Chemistries is excited to announce that we will be attending the 70th annual AACC Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo from July 31 – August 2. We will be promoting the EasyRA high-speed...
Carolina Liquid Chemistries launches EZ 2-Part Reagent Vitamin D
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC), also known as The Reagent Company, has been providing chemistry reagents to clinical laboratories for over 25 years. CLC recently has added to their menu the EZ Vitamin D assay....
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Successfully Launches High-Speed Benchtop Analyzer
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp., known for its clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents, announces the successful launch of Medica Corporation’s high-speed benchtop analyzer, the EasyRA®. The refreshed EasyRA clinical chemistry analyzer now offers double the throughput,...
- First Ever Point-of-Care Instrument to Test for Fentanyl Receives FDA Clearance
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Wins Summary Judgment, Defeating False Claim Act Allegation
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. and Diazyme Laboratories, Inc. Announce Partnership Expanding Test Menu on the Diazyme DZ-Lite™ c270 Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer, Adding 25 New Assays Totaling Over 45 CLIA Categorized Assays
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Helps to Alleviate Supply Chain Issues by Offering Photometric Electrolyte Test Kits
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp.’s Brea, CA Production Facility Honored by Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp.
- View All Products
- Floor Model Chemistry Analyzers
- Benchtop Chemistry Analyzers
- Reagents for Chemistry Analyzers
- Fentanyl Urine Detection Kit on CLC RYAN Analyzer
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tests
- POC & Rapid Diagnostic Tests
- Infectious Disease Rapid Tests
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Veterinary Analyzers
- Warehouse Clearance
- Service, Tech Support, Customer Training
- For Customers