News and Updates
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Successfully Launches High-Speed Benchtop Analyzer
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp., known for its clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents, announces the successful launch of Medica Corporation’s high-speed benchtop analyzer, the EasyRA®. The refreshed EasyRA clinical chemistry analyzer now offers double the throughput, operating at a photometric rate of up to 240 tests per hour or up to 480 tests per hour with ISE.
The EasyRA urine drug screening and general chemistry reagents are CLIA categorized as moderately complex. The test menu consists of 14 urine drugs of abuse tests and 35 general chemistry tests. The EasyRA is well suited for a variety of test centers including STAT labs, physician office laboratories, pain management clinics, and urgent care centers. This all-in-one system allows clinical laboratories to screen for drugs of abuse in urine while also allowing healthcare providers to assess routine chemistry panels including CMPs, lipids and liver enzymes on a single, easy-to-use analyzer.
- First Ever Point-of-Care Instrument to Test for Fentanyl Receives FDA Clearance
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Wins Summary Judgment, Defeating False Claim Act Allegation
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. and Diazyme Laboratories, Inc. Announce Partnership Expanding Test Menu on the Diazyme DZ-Lite™ c270 Benchtop Clinical Chemistry Analyzer, Adding 25 New Assays Totaling Over 45 CLIA Categorized Assays
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Helps to Alleviate Supply Chain Issues by Offering Photometric Electrolyte Test Kits
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp.’s Brea, CA Production Facility Honored by Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp.
- View All Products
- Floor Model Chemistry Analyzers
- Benchtop Chemistry Analyzers
- Reagents for Chemistry Analyzers
- Fentanyl Urine Detection Kit on CLC RYAN Analyzer
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tests
- POC & Rapid Diagnostic Tests
- Infectious Disease Rapid Tests
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Veterinary Analyzers
- Warehouse Clearance
- Service, Tech Support, Customer Training
- For Customers