Compact Analyzer for Sophisticated Diagnostics
Snibe MAGLUMI 2000 CLIA System
The Snibe MAGLUMI 2000 Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) System offers mid-size and large hospitals an alternative to conventional radioimmunoassay test methods. The MAGLUMI 2000 utilizes ABEI Labeling Technology and Magnetic Microbead Separation Technology.
MAGLUMI 2000 Fast Facts
- For mid and large size hospitals
- Large test menu, Capable of being extended according to your requirements
- Free quality control and calibrator helps to reduce cost per test
- Quality guarantee by third party quality control and External Quality Assessment (EQA)
- Key technologies: ABEI and nano magnetic microbead enhances stability and sensitivity of MAGLUMI magnets
MAGLUMI 2000 Chemiluminescence Immunoassay System Test Technology
ABEI Labeling Technology
The MAGLUMI CLIA System applies ABEI labels. ABEI is a non-enzyme small molecule with a special molecular formula that enhances stability in acid and alkaline solutions. The chemical reaction process of ABEI using Sodium Hydrozide (NaOH) and hyperoxide (H2O2) finishes in three seconds.
Magnetic Microbead Separation Technology
MAGLUMI utilizes magnetic microbead separation technology. This separation technology is widely used in the field of CLIA. Compared with traditional technologies, it has the following advantages.
- Shortens the reaction time by enlarging the reaction area of reagents and antibodies.
- Enhances the sensitivity by better and faster capturing of antigens and antibodies.
- Reduces the inter or intra-assay discrepancies significantly by mixing the reagents thoroughly in a liquid separation platform.