Effective Urine Analysis with Improved Sensitivity, Accuracy and Specificity
Dirui H-500 Urine Analyzer
The New FDA-cleared and CLIA-waived Dirui H-500 Urine Analyzer
The Dirui H-500 Urine Analyzer provides results for urine test samples based on an advanced high luminosity cold light source with 4-wavelength technology. This improves sensitivity, accuracy and specificity and reduces ambient light interference.
Automatic waste handling avoids sample cross-contamination and the analyzer offers a quiet, high speed built-in thermal printer or external stylus printer. Connect the analyzer to a workstation or use its large touchscreen for data input.
- Specific gravity
- pH and VC
Additional Information about the H-500 Urine Analyzer Reagent Disks
- Test wavelength: 525nm, 572nm, 610nm, 660nm
- Offers a test throughput of 514 strips per hour
- Provides a data memory of 5,000 patient results
- A 5.7″ LCD display provides ease of use
- Comes with a built-in high speed, low noise thermal printer
- Continuous feed
- Flag abnormal values