For SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Antibody Testing and Other Infectious Disease Testing. To place orders and set up an account, call 877‑722‑8910.
Serology Quality Controls for Infectious Diseases (3rd Party QC)
Carolina Liquid Chemistries now offers a range of products from Randox Laboratories deliver a cost effective, high quality solution for the analysis of infectious diseases while producing trustworthy results time and time again.
Randox Serology Controls for SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Testing
Comprising both reactive and non-reactive controls for SARS-CoV-2 total antibodies, the Acusera range from Randox Laboratories is designed to assess the precision of serological assays for COVID-19. Conveniently supplied in a liquid ready-to-use format with a 30 day open vial stability waste is kept to a minimum. As a true third party control, independent performance assessment is guaranteed.
Liquid ready-to-use requiring no preparation.
100% human plasma providing a commutable sample matrix.
Open vial stability of 30 days 2ºC to 8ºC keeping waste to a minimum.
True third party control ensuring independent performance assessment.
Reactive and non-reactive controls available delivering complete QC package.
Stable to expiry date when stored at 2ºC to 8ºC.
Anti SARS-CoV-2 Controls – 2 x 2 x 4 mL
Where PCR tests for COVID-19 detect active SARS-CoV-2 infection, serology tests or antibody tests can accurately determine previous infection to SARS-CoV-2.
Such serology tests are critical to ongoing surveillance studies, epidemiological studies and vaccine trials. Serology testing is also currently being used as part
of confirmatory testing strategies. Quality control equally plays an important role in these studies, allowing laboratories and clinicians to release patient results
Other COVID-19 Related Products
Fastep® COVID-19 Antigen Home Test (FDA EUA Granted)
Clarity COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (FDA EUA Granted)
Sienna™ COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (FDA EUA Granted)
POC/Waived/Fingerstick Fastep® COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Device by Assure Tech. (FDA EUA Granted)
Status™ COVID-19/Flu A&B Antigen Test (FDA EUA Granted)
Diazyme SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgM Automated Antibody Test Kits for DZ-Lite 3000 Plus (FDA EUA Granted)
QuantiVirus™ SARS-CoV-2 Test Kit from DiaCarta (FDA EUA Granted)
QuantiVirus™ SARS-CoV-2 Multiplex Test Kit from DiaCarta (FDA EUA Granted)
COVID-19 Specimen Collection Supplies
Randox Infectious Disease (Serology) Controls
Covering a wide range of infectious diseases, including HIV, Hepatitis, EBV, ToRCH, and Lyme Disease, the The Acusera Infectious Disease (Serology) Controls from Randox are compatible for use on some of the most popular immunoassay platforms including Roche, Abbott, Siemens and Beckman among others.
- Liquid ready-to-use – All samples are provided in a user-friendly, liquid ready-to-use format significantly reducing preparation time and the risk of pipetting errors.
- Commutability – Manufactured from human plasma each control is designed to react to the test system in the same manner as the patient sample, helping to meet ISO 15189:2012 requirements.
- True third party controls – Designed to deliver an independent, unbiased assessment of performance with any instrument or method the Acusera range will help to meet ISO 15189:2012 requirements and eliminate the need for multiple instrument specific controls.
- Reduced waste – With a working stability of 60 days at 2ºC to 8ºC waste and costs are kept to a minimum.
- Consolidation – The availability of multi-marker controls will reduce the number of individual controls required ultimately reducing costs, time and storage space.
- Clinically relevant – Designed to challenge clinically relevant ranges our low reactive samples will ensure accurate and reliable instrument performance.
- Acusera 24-7 – Acusera Infectious Disease (Serology) Controls are compatible for use with Randox’s interlaboratory data management software Acusera 24-7.
- Suitable for use with most immunoassay analyzers
Lyme Disease (Borrelia burgdorferi)
- Lyme Disease Negative Control – 1 x 5 mL
- Lyme Disease Positive Control – 1 x 5 mL
ToRCH is most commonly associated with congenital anomalies caused by a variety of pathogens including Treponema pallidum (syphilis), Varicella Zoster Virus, Rubella, and Cytomegalovirus. The Randox ToRCH portfolio includes positive controls for both IgG and IgM antibodies in addition to a negative control. Each control is manufactured using human plasma and is suitable for use with most immunoassay analyzers. See brochure for listing of analytes.
ToRCH Negative Control – 6 x 5 mL
ToRCH IgG Positive Control – 3 x 5 mL
ToRCH IgM Positive Control – 3 x 5 mL
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV)
EBV Positive Control – 1 x 5 mL
A range of positive and negative serology controls are available comprising various infectious diseases including HIV, Hepatitis, HTLV and Syphilis. See brochure for listing of analytes.
Serology Negative Control – 6 x 5 mL
Serology I Positive Control – 3 x 5 mL
Serology II Positive Control – 3 x 5 mL
Serology III Positive Control – 3 x 5 mL