Career Opportunities at Carolina Liquid Chemistries
Carolina Liquid Chemistries, a leading manufacturer and distributor of chemistry analyzers and related products, currently has a number of career opportunities available either in its corporate offices in the Innovation Quarter in downtown Winston-Salem, NC, or remotely.
Carolina Liquid Chemistries is looking for a licensed Medical Technologist or CLS. Previous experience in a clinical chemistry laboratory is required.
- Positions located nationwide
- Full-time or part-time positions available
- Salary and compensation is negotiable
- Day time hours
Field Service Engineer
The Field Service Engineer functions within the service department. Responsibilities include installing, troubleshooting and maintaining instrumentation. Responsibilities include:
- Installing instrumentation
- Interacting with customers to troubleshoot any issues and/or provide required product information
- Ensuring customer issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Completing assigned instrument refurbishments in an efficient and timely manner
- Performing preventative maintenance on instrumentation
- Presenting a positive image of the company, its product and people at all times
- Assisting customers in a responsive, professional, and courteous manner
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum of 2 year technical degree or 2 year industry related experience
- Previous experience preferred, minimum of 6 months to 1 year preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Ability to frequently travel via car and airplane
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Olympus platforms experience preferred
All employment inquiries or resumes should be directed to [email protected].