News and Updates
SDVOSB Maness Veteran Medical Partners with Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp.
Maness Veteran Medical (MVM), proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), led by veteran and amputee Johnathan Maness, is proud to announce their strategic partnership with veteran-owned Carolina Liquid Chemistries, Corp. MVM spends a tremendous amount of time in VA and DoD facilities researching and creating valuable relationships. In doing so, it’s become apparent the same equipment exists in nearly every government lab. This lack of options results in skyrocketing costs and few checks and balances. Maness Veteran Medical is small but mighty, and this partnership brings high quality analyzers, reagents, and service contracts with lower prices to our veterans and active duty military.
Maness Veteran Medical, an SDVOSB, offers the highest quality products in the medical equipment and pharmaceutical fields. Through the creation of valuable partnerships, MVM is focused on supplying our nation’s VA and DoD hospitals with impeccable products and stellar customer service. A benchmark to the industry, MVM’s dedication to this great country remains unprecedented.
More information: https://www.carolinachemistries.com/federal-veterans-military/
Maness Veteran Medical, LLC
Johnathan Maness, CEO
(727) 452-5452 – Direct
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Helps to Alleviate Supply Chain Issues by Offering Photometric Electrolyte Test Kits
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp.’s Brea, CA Production Facility Honored by Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp.
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Expands Offering to Veterinary Market with New Seamaty Portable Veterinary Automated Chemistry Analyzer
- Two North Carolina Firms Team Up to Provide FDA-Cleared, USA-Made Surgical Masks to Healthcare Providers
- Triad Business Journal Recognizes Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Among Largest Life Science and Veteran Owned Companies
- View All Products
- Brochures and Resources
- Floor Model Chemistry Analyzers
- Benchtop Chemistry Analyzers
- Reagents for Chemistry Analyzers
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tests
- Nucleic Acid Extraction Instruments
- Real-Time PCR Instruments
- Infectious Disease QC Material
- POC & Rapid Diagnostic Tests
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) Products
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Veterinary Analyzers
- Warehouse Clearance
- Service, Tech Support, Customer Training
- For Customers