News and Updates
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Opens Demonstration Centers
Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. (CLC) offers clinical chemistry analyzers of all types and sizes. Ranging from benchtop to high throughput floor models, CLC has analyzers for nearly any laboratory. Recently, the 24-year-old corporation added a new way for customers to view and inspect their selection of analyzers.
CLC is excited to announce the launch of two demonstration centers, one at its new headquarters in Greensboro, NC, and the other at the company’s founding location in Brea, California. Laboratories looking for a chemistry analyzer can now visit a demonstration center on either the East coast or the West coast to view analyzer options. Here, labs can view first-hand CLC’s analyzers, operate its software, run tests and compare each model to determine which is best for their needs.
These centers give customers an opportunity to meet the service team that is responsible for installation and training. Each location will give customers a hands-on experience through on-site demonstrations. Six analyzers are available for demos: three benchtops (the EasyRA®, DZ-Lite™ and CLC480) and three floor analyzers (CLC800, CLC1600, and CLC6410). CLC also offers a variety of refurbished equipment such as the Olympus AU series.
To schedule a visit to either center, call 877-722-8910.
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Helps to Alleviate Supply Chain Issues by Offering Photometric Electrolyte Test Kits
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp.’s Brea, CA Production Facility Honored by Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp.
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Expands Offering to Veterinary Market with New Seamaty Portable Veterinary Automated Chemistry Analyzer
- Two North Carolina Firms Team Up to Provide FDA-Cleared, USA-Made Surgical Masks to Healthcare Providers
- Triad Business Journal Recognizes Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp. Among Largest Life Science and Veteran Owned Companies
- View All Products
- Brochures and Resources
- Floor Model Chemistry Analyzers
- Benchtop Chemistry Analyzers
- Reagents for Chemistry Analyzers
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tests
- Nucleic Acid Extraction Instruments
- Real-Time PCR Instruments
- Infectious Disease QC Material
- POC & Rapid Diagnostic Tests
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) Products
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Veterinary Analyzers
- Warehouse Clearance
- Service, Tech Support, Customer Training
- For Customers