News and Updates
Carolina Chemistries Introduces Veintector
Carolina Liquid Chemistries introduces the Veintector, which is appropriate for doctor’s offices or laboratories.
Carolina Liquid Chemistries introduces the Veintector, which is appropriate for doctor’s offices or laboratories. This device can solve the technician’s problem when searching for an “invisible” vein. It has an LED-absorbing hemoglobin property to locate and detect veins more easily than with the naked eye. The Veintector’s slender shape, along with the tie belt, makes it easy to handle and battery- powered operation allows for easy carrying and storage.
Carolina Liquid Chemistries
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries to Exhibit Leading Chemistry Analyzers at 68th AACC Annual Expo
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Finds Success, Community at Wake Forest Innovation Quarter
- Carolina Chemistries BioLis 24i
- CLC1600 High Throughput Chemistry Analyzer Receives FDA Clearance
- Carolina Liquid Chemistries Expands Family of Chemistry Analyzers for Clinical Laboratories